Tuesday, April 17, 2012

My Tapas Party

I recently hosted a tapas/tasting party. I went all out to make some of my favorites and the friends that I entertained absolutely LOVED every dish. What did I make? Lets see...

Spicy Thai-style bbq chicken wings with home-made yogurt sauce
Creamy roasted garlic mash potatoes topped with braised short ribs
Roasted potato rounds topped with creme fraiche and caviar
Cajun shrimp with cucumber cream in cucumber cups
Olive Tapanad on french baguette rounds
Sliders
Endive leaves topped with Thai chicken saute
Mini caprese salads (mini mozzarella balls, grape tomatoes, olives, and basil)
Toasted baguette rounds topped with smoked salmon
And a few other dishes

And then came the desserts...

Mini, individual, chocolate mousse cups
chocolate covered strawberries
mini trifles
mini cheese cakes

Coffee & Tea

I will be posting recipes soon.

No comments:

Post a Comment